- Blot to remove excess liquid or stain.
- Wet fabric with minimum amount of water, soak 1 minute, and blot with paper towel. Repeat water/blot procedure until no stain is evident on towel, and then blot dry.
- If fabric stain is persistent, wet stained area with water. Apply small amount of detergent/water solution, work into stained area with sponge and blot. Repeat detergent/water application until no stain is evident on towel.
- Rinse with clear water to remove traces of detergent and blot dry. It is important to remove all traces of detergent to prevent rapid resoiling.
- Rinse with 3% acetic acid or 50/50 vinegar/water solution. Blot dry.
Important – ALWAYS read and follow the care instructions and any warnings provided by the carpet or upholstery manufacturer. Carpeting and upholstery with natural fibers and/or certain dyes or finishes may require special treatment. If in doubt contact SOFLO Clean for advice/service first. NEVER PROCEED with any stain removal instructions without knowing the exact nature of the stain involved. NEVER USE any retail products to remove stains from carpet or upholstery without seeking the advice of the manufacturer or you could void your warranty.